HP Universe Pt 2

AshestoAshes

Registered
Jan 5, 2019
Cmon cut Snape some slack and Draco was a coward. And he bullied kids as choice whereas Snape was bullied as a kid both in the Muggle world and the magic world! Snape was infact, one of the bravest in that book even the bravest, because he put himself in constant danger for love. The circumstances of which he created but nevertheless draco nd snape cannot be compared.

Reactions: 1 person

Kells

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
Cmon cut Snape some slack and Draco was a coward. And he bullied kids as choice whereas Snape was bullied as a kid both in the Muggle world and the magic world! Snape was infact, one of the bravest in that book even the bravest, because he put himself in constant danger for love. The circumstances of which he created but nevertheless draco nd snape cannot be compared.

I’m typing this in my sleep so ignore most of it: sure he was bullied blah blah, but Draco could’ve easily turned and been marked as the product of bad fam ideals. So much could’ve been done w him.
The post isn’t about dissing Snape, it’s about understanding that Rowling didn’t give Draco a chance, I guess. The Snape part is a bit much then

AshestoAshes

Registered
Jan 5, 2019
I’m typing this in my sleep so ignore most of it: sure he was bullied blah blah, but Draco could’ve easily turned and been marked as the product of bad fam ideals. So much could’ve been done w him.
The post isn’t about dissing Snape, it’s about understanding that Rowling didn’t give Draco a chance, I guess. The Snape part is a bit much then
But its untrue when they say Draco wasnt given a chance. Beacuse Draco’s chance came when he was ordered to kill Dumbledore and he didnt. That was brave. What could be more brave than defying Voldemort? Think?

Kells

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
But its untrue when they say Draco wasnt given a chance. Beacuse Draco’s chance came when he was ordered to kill Dumbledore and he didnt. That was brave. What could be more brave than defying Voldemort? Think?
Han, you’re right. But Draco did that one thing on his own and if i’m not mistaken, he wasn’t portrayed as noble for it.
That’s the thing. He wasn’t evil from the inside. It was superficial. He deserved redemption which he didn’t get despite everyone arguing that he either did or did not.

AshestoAshes

Registered
Jan 5, 2019
Han, you’re right. But Draco did that one thing on his own and if i’m not mistaken, he wasn’t portrayed as noble for it.
That’s the thing. He wasn’t evil from the inside. It was superficial. He deserved redemption which he didn’t get despite everyone arguing that he either did or did not.
Well there are many things which werent portrayed in the best of lights. And probably Draco was one of em. But then some things are best left for the readers to grasp.

Kells

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
Well there are many things which werent portrayed in the best of lights. And probably Draco was one of em. But then some things are best left for the readers to grasp.

That’s true. But some characters just deserve salvation and Draco was one of them despite being portrayed as having a bad heart while Snape’s cruelty was justified cos Harry looked like James

AshestoAshes

Registered
Jan 5, 2019
That’s true. But some characters just deserve salvation and Draco was one of them despite being portrayed as having a bad heart while Snape’s cruelty was justified cos Harry looked like James
Salvation is for those who deserve it. Snape deserved it. But does Draco deserve it???

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu