About Oxytocin.

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com

In out bodies, there's a chemical called Oxytocin. It is responsible for all the Warm and Fuzzies, Unicorn and Rainbows. It is responsible for all the warm feelings and connectedness we have with each other, Friendship & Love. Huge amount of oxytocin surge through a women's body as she gives birth, this is what responsible for the mother-child bond.
That's why women are more generous than men.

There are many ways to get oxytocin. One of them is acts of kindness and acts of generosity. It feels good when we do something nice for someone, it feels good when someone does something nice for us.

I was walking down the street and a guy in front of me, his backpack opened and a bunch of paper fell out on the street. I didn't think much of it. I bent down and gathered up the papers and handed them back to him and pointed out that his bag had opened. On this Particular day, I did something for someone with no expectation of anything in return. I got a little surge of oxytocin. I felt Good. He turned to me and said "Thank You". He felt Good.

I walked to the end of the street, I'm waiting to cross the street and a total stranger, who happened to be standing next to me said "I saw what you did back there ,that was really cool". As it turns out, witnessing is an act of generosity, releases oxytocin and he felt Good.

And best part about oxytocin is the more oxytocin we have in our bodies, the more generous we become. The man who witnessed what I did, Am sure he must did something nice for somebody that day, Simply because he saw someone do something nice for somebody that day.

So what if we commit to do something nice for someone with no expectation of anything in return. Imagine what happens at work, Imagine what happens at Home, Imagine what happens with our friends. But It must be "Genuine".

• Informative
Reactions: Bond and SiTaraGer

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com

In out bodies, there's a chemical called Oxytocin. It is responsible for all the Warm and Fuzzies, Unicorn and Rainbows. It is responsible for all the warm feelings and connectedness we have with each other, Friendship & Love. Huge amount of oxytocin surge through a women's body as she gives birth, this is what responsible for the mother-child bond. That's why women are more generous than men.

There are many ways to get oxytocin. One of them is acts of kindness and acts of generosity. It feels good when we do something nice for someone, it feels good when someone does something nice for us.

I was walking down the street and a guy in front of me, his backpack opened and a bunch of paper fell out on the street. I didn't think much of it. I bent down and gathered up the papers and handed them back to him and pointed out that his bag had opened. On this Particular day, I did something for someone with no expectation of anything in return. I got a little surge of oxytocin. I felt Good. He turned to me and said "Thank You". He felt Good.

I walked to the end of the street, I'm waiting to cross the street and a total stranger, who happened to be standing next to me said "I saw what you did back there ,that was really cool". As it turns out, witnessing is an act of generosity, releases oxytocin and he felt Good.

And best part about oxytocin is the more oxytocin we have in our bodies, the more generous we become. The man who witnessed what I did, Am sure he must did something nice for somebody that day, Simply because he saw someone do something nice for somebody that day.

So what if we commit to do something nice for someone with no expectation of anything in return. Imagine what happens at work, Imagine what happens at Home, Imagine what happens with our friends. But It must be "Genuine".
In Our* Bodies

SiTaraGer

Most-active member
The Mix Poet
Vip & Excellent
Jul 4, 2020

In out bodies, there's a chemical called Oxytocin. It is responsible for all the Warm and Fuzzies, Unicorn and Rainbows. It is responsible for all the warm feelings and connectedness we have with each other, Friendship & Love. Huge amount of oxytocin surge through a women's body as she gives birth, this is what responsible for the mother-child bond. That's why women are more generous than men.

Well said (y)

• Thanks
Reactions: RobinHood

Advertisement