Admin Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saya

Registered
Dec 19, 2019
I’m pleased to be applying for the Admin position at Mixchatroom, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nickname: Saya
Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
All Day - 10 to 14 hours.
Time online:
Between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Previous Experience Of Adminship: MSN ROOMS KALPOINT CHAT GEO CHAT DESI CHAT PAL CHAT.

Maintaining a high level of professionalism is always a top priority, and I believe every user is valuable and should be treated with respect.

I hope the application has been worth your time and no matter the answer I would still like to thank you personally for putting your time in reading this.

Sincerely,
SAYA

Reactions: RobinHood
Solution
Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barkatuhu
Dear brother @Saya
aapke application ke bad aapko observation main rakha gaya
jaisa ke nateejah yeh aya ke aap room main inactive paye gaye tou aapke application ko mustradd kiya jata hai.

Shukriya!

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
I’m pleased to be applying for the Admin position at Mixchatroom, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
Time online:
Previous Experience Of Adminship: MSN ROOMS KALPOINT CHAT GEO CHAT DESI CHAT PAL CHAT.

Maintaining a high level of professionalism is always a top priority, and I believe every user is valuable and should be treated with respect.

I hope the application has been worth your time and no matter the answer I would still like to thank you personally for putting your time in reading this.

Sincerely,
SAYA
Dear Member @Saya ,

Thank you for Showing interested to be part of Mix Family. We Received Your Application. I think this is 2nd time you are applying. We are sorry to inform you that Currently there are no available opening for the above post. However, We will keep your application under observation and in future we may consider you if we found you eligible according to the admin criteria.

Mix & LCZ Chatroom Management.

• Agree
Reactions: KhoFsurat

Shayaan

Staff Admin
Dec 27, 2019
Abbottabad

Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
Time online:

Sincerely,
SAYA
Tera kia hoga kaliya

terminated

The. Legend.. skY
Oct 1, 2018
KSA
Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barkatuhu
Dear brother @Saya
aapke application ke bad aapko observation main rakha gaya
jaisa ke nateejah yeh aya ke aap room main inactive paye gaye tou aapke application ko mustradd kiya jata hai.

Shukriya!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement