Application for an Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saya

Registered
Dec 19, 2019
I’m pleased to be applying for the Admin position at Mixchatroom, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nickname: Saya
Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
All Day - 10 to 14 hours.
Time online:
Between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Previous Experience Of Adminship: MSN ROOMS KALPOINT CHAT GEO CHAT DESI CHAT PAL CHAT.

Maintaining a high level of professionalism is always a top priority, and I believe every user is valuable and should be treated with respect.

I hope the application has been worth your time and no matter the answer I would still like to thank you personally for putting your time in reading this.

Sincerely,
SAYA

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
I’m pleased to be applying for the Admin position at Mixchatroom, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
Time online:
Previous Experience Of Adminship: MSN ROOMS KALPOINT CHAT GEO CHAT DESI CHAT PAL CHAT.

Maintaining a high level of professionalism is always a top priority, and I believe every user is valuable and should be treated with respect.

I hope the application has been worth your time and no matter the answer I would still like to thank you personally for putting your time in reading this.

Sincerely,
SAYA

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the post & here’s a confirmation that we received your application. We will inform you if your skills & experience are a strong match for the role.
You’re now under observation & will be notified after the initial screening.
In the meantime, Please read Apply For Admin Rules

Mixchatroom Management

Saya

Registered
Dec 19, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the post & here’s a confirmation that we received your application. We will inform you if your skills & experience are a strong match for the role.
You’re now under observation & will be notified after the initial screening.
In the meantime, Please read Apply For Admin Rules

Mixchatroom Management
sure,
Thanks

KhoFsurat

Administrator
Staff member
Staff Radio
Staff Admin
Oct 14, 2018

Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
Time online:

Sincerely,
SAYA
Thnx for showing your Intrested. Kindly stay connected with mixchat ND give maximum time on main chat. You Wil b Informed after Dat. Thnx

Reactions: SahiB

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com

Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
Time online:

Sincerely,
SAYA
Am glad k aap ne merey Format use kiya for applying ... waise I know you are too lazy to make your own content Lol

@KhoFsurat By The Way, I wish Every Applicate use my Format for applying Adminship and make me Famous Lol

Reactions: SahiB and Bond

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com

Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
Time online:

Sincerely,
SAYA
@Saya, Do you have any nick name? If then Please Tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement