Application for an Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saya

Registered
Dec 19, 2019
I’m pleased to be applying for the Admin position at Mixchatroom, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nickname: Saya
Date of Start internet:
Spend time:
All Day - 10 to 14 hours.
Time online:
Between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Previous Experience Of Adminship: MSN ROOMS KALPOINT CHAT GEO CHAT DESI CHAT PAL CHAT.

Maintaining a high level of professionalism is always a top priority, and I believe every user is valuable and should be treated with respect.

I hope the application has been worth your time and no matter the answer I would still like to thank you personally for putting your time in reading this.

Sincerely,
SAYA

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
Dear @Saya

In Our Observation, we don't find you giving enough time to chatroom nor being active on main. Sorry to inform you that your application being rejected by Mix management according to not meeting the reliable criteria. You may focus on these and you can try to apply again. Thanks

Saya

Registered
Dec 19, 2019
Dear @Saya

In Our Observation, we don't find you giving enough time to chatroom nor being active on main. Sorry to inform you that your application being rejected by Mix management according to not meeting the reliable criteria. You may focus on these and you can try to apply again. Thanks
Yeah i know am.bussy these days
Thanks

Reactions: RobinHood

Bubly

Registered
Apr 25, 2020
Reactions: Shayaan and Abeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement