Depression!

Sherlock

Batman
Jan 14, 2019
Gotham City
www.nahibataonga.com
Sharing this because many people are suffering from it but they dont know, and those who knows they are in depression are hiding it. Its okay if you are in depression but its not okay if you are hiding. Share before its too late.

FB_IMG_1544361471735.jpgFB_IMG_1544361475597.jpgFB_IMG_1544361478670.jpgFB_IMG_1544361481402.jpgFB_IMG_1544361484408.jpgFB_IMG_1544361493000.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

No-Man-No-Cry

Heroine
Nov 14, 2018
I know there are days when one feels like giving up but it's brave when you fight away the waves rolling against you. It's okay to tell people, it's okay to talk, its okay to emotionally depend on someone but it's NOT okay to hold it all within you.
TALK TALK TALK TALK!!

Reactions: 2 people

Sherlock

Batman
Jan 14, 2019
Gotham City
www.nahibataonga.com
I know there are days when one feels like giving up but it's brave when you fight away the waves rolling against you. It's okay to tell people, it's okay to talk, its okay to emotionally depend on someone but it's NOT okay to hold it all within you.
TALK TALK TALK TALK!!

Couldn't agree more. Holding on will break the person into pieces. One should find someone to share with.

Jao Jao

Devious & Demonic!
Oct 5, 2018
Depression is so much important to be dealt with. Being able to communicate is the first step to your life getting better. It doesn’t have to be even talking; it can be an email or text…let people know what’s going on in your life, your thoughts and emotions.

Life carries on, time truly does provide the opportunity for healing to arrive. Do not cage yourself even if nothing feels right. Don’t let your past rewrite your tomorrow.

Reactions: 3 people

Hania

Annabelle
Nov 25, 2018
Pakistan
BUT SOMETIMES YOU CANT SHARE IT WITH ANYBODY !!
Hallaat ese ho jate ya koi b reason ho skti !!
R wo time bht mushhkil hta :( N i go through that time.
Bus un hallat me hosla krna chhaie r Allah ppr bharosa krna chahiie k sb thek hojae ga..

Reactions: 1 person

Sherlock

Batman
Jan 14, 2019
Gotham City
www.nahibataonga.com
Depression is so much important to be dealt with. Being able to communicate is the first step to your life getting better. It doesn’t have to be even talking; it can be an email or text…let people know what’s going on in your life, your thoughts and emotions.

Life carries on, time truly does provide the opportunity for healing to arrive. Do not cage yourself even if nothing feels right. Don’t let your past rewrite your tomorrow.

Indeed! When we dont share the burden in heart and mind increases and sharing lowers the burden that lies within us.

Sherlock

Batman
Jan 14, 2019
Gotham City
www.nahibataonga.com
BUT SOMETIMES YOU CANT SHARE IT WITH ANYBODY !!
Hallaat ese ho jate ya koi b reason ho skti !!
R wo time bht mushhkil hta :( N i go through that time.
Bus un hallat me hosla krna chhaie r Allah ppr bharosa krna chahiie k sb thek hojae ga..

Whatever happens, just share it. Kia hota hai? Roona ata hai? Dil chahta hai rootay rho? Gussa? Frustration? Sadness? Loneliness? Yehi sb hota hai na? Ye sb hota hai, just share it without hesitation, you can share it with me anytime you want to. Or anyone here you trust. Dont keep it, as NMNC said TALK TALK TALK TALK & TALK

Hania

Annabelle
Nov 25, 2018
Pakistan
Whatever happens, just share it. Kia hota hai? Roona ata hai? Dil chahta hai rootay rho? Gussa? Frustration? Sadness? Loneliness? Yehi sb hota hai na? Ye sb hota hai, just share it without hesitation, you can share it with me anytime you want to. Or anyone here you trust. Dont keep it, as NMNC said TALK TALK TALK TALK & TALK

well in that situation, I talk to ALLAH TALLA when i cant share it with anybody else !! :) :p

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
It's important to share when you are feeling blue, and if you are really down in the dumps, and ever think about Allah na karay, ending your life, plz seek out professional help. It's equally important to check on your friends at all times. Depression does not have a face, and sometimes the strongest, happiest people you know may be suffering from it. Keep tabs on each other!

Sherlock

Batman
Jan 14, 2019
Gotham City
www.nahibataonga.com
It's important to share when you are feeling blue, and if you are really down in the dumps, and ever think about Allah na karay, ending your life, plz seek out professional help. It's equally important to check on your friends at all times. Depression does not have a face, and sometimes the strongest, happiest people you know may be suffering from it. Keep tabs on each other!

Very well said basilisk! Professional help se loog bhagty hain jo k ghalat hai, people think seeking professional help will make them officially pagal but they dont know if they dont they will become "manics"

I-Ate-My-Cat

Registered
Jan 14, 2019
Nice post Sherlock, There is a strong need of creating public awareness regarding such important issue. Normally people don't think of it as some illness.

Wolverine

Platinum member
Vip & Excellent
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Wolverine likes this thread, and just like physical injury/pain, mental illness can do the same damage or maybe more than physical one. We should not feel ashamed to consult a psychiatrist or to ask family/friends to help us recover depression and anxiety.

Sherlock

Batman
Jan 14, 2019
Gotham City
www.nahibataonga.com
Nice post Sherlock, There is a strong need of creating public awareness regarding such important issue. Normally people don't think of it as some illness.

Thank you brother!
Yes public awareness is important. Ap is bt se andaza lagyein k I was in depression or mjhy nhi pata tha k ye depression hai. When I consulted the doctor he told me about it. Ab aisay kitny loog hongy jinko khabar hi nhi k wo kis chez mein phasay howay hain. Thats a mental disorder more thn illness, I think.

Sherlock

Batman
Jan 14, 2019
Gotham City
www.nahibataonga.com
Wolverine likes this thread, and just like physical injury/pain, mental illness can do the same damage or maybe more than physical one. We should not feel ashamed to consult a psychiatrist or to ask family/friends to help us recover depression and anxiety.
Exactly we should consult. And also keeps the people around us in check k kahein aisa tu nhi wo mental illness mein mubtila hain.

Wolverine

Platinum member
Vip & Excellent
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Thank you brother!
Yes public awareness is important. Ap is bt se andaza lagyein k I was in depression or mjhy nhi pata tha k ye depression hai. When I consulted the doctor he told me about it. Ab aisay kitny loog hongy jinko khabar hi nhi k wo kis chez mein phasay howay hain. Thats a mental disorder more thn illness, I think.
I am glad you consulted a doctor and I really hope you are healthy and perfectly alright now. If you ever need someone to talk to about anything, I am here.

with Love!

Advertisement