Expression of Interest to be an RJ

Thaakur

Registered
Nov 14, 2021
Dear RJ Heads,

Assalam o Alaikum Wa Rehmatullah e Wa Barakatohu

As per our discussion, I'm expressing my interest on this forum to be an RJ on your platform and look forward to your guidance accordingly

I have been an RJ in the chatworld for some time now and have been performing as RJ Stranger, RJ StrangeRanjha, RJ Insaan, RJ HumDum, RJ HumDumStranger and currently under the nick of RJ Thaakur
I enjoy interacting onair with members, sharing inspirational poetry and playing local tunes and really love the learning experience that becomes a part of this activity

If given the opportunity, I would be glad to discuss a mutually agreeable schedule to proceed

Wishing you guys all the best

Regards,
Thaakur

Dhanak

Senior User
Staff Radio
Staff Admin
Rj Head
Nov 29, 2020
Dear RJ Heads,

Assalam o Alaikum Wa Rehmatullah e Wa Barakatohu

As per our discussion, I'm expressing my interest on this forum to be an RJ on your platform and look forward to your guidance accordingly

I have been an RJ in the chatworld for some time now and have been performing as RJ Stranger, RJ StrangeRanjha, RJ Insaan, RJ HumDum, RJ HumDumStranger and currently under the nick of RJ Thaakur
I enjoy interacting onair with members, sharing inspirational poetry and playing local tunes and really love the learning experience that becomes a part of this activity

If given the opportunity, I would be glad to discuss a mutually agreeable schedule to proceed

Wishing you guys all the best

Regards,
Thaakur
thanks for ur kind concern .. we will let u know very soon . stay active on forum and
mixchatroom and livechatzone.com

Reactions: Thaakur

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu