Harry Potter Universe P1.

I-Ate-My-Cat

Registered
Jan 14, 2019
What is that!!

AshestoAshes

Registered
Jan 5, 2019
Erm, I follow every HP fanpage on IG. It helps with all the confusion. Also this theory makes the most sense so.
But is the hypothesis validated by J. K. Rowlings? Is there something on facebook of this sort.
Btw, i knew my favourite character was Severus Snape. And i knew he mustve loved Lily Potter, thats why he always wanted to lool at Harry’s eyes : D

Kells

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
But is the hypothesis validated by J. K. Rowlings? Is there something on facebook of this sort.
Btw, i knew my favourite character was Severus Snape. And i knew he mustve loved Lily Potter, thats why he always wanted to lool at Harry’s eyes : D

Rowling seldom confirms these. However, since it appears to be the most plausible, it rings true to most.
Snape and the looking into HP’s eyes was too cute. Makes me want to cry. The love was real. Have you checked out Lily x Snape fanfics?

AshestoAshes

Registered
Jan 5, 2019
Rowling seldom confirms these. However, since it appears to be the most plausible, it rings true to most.
Snape and the looking into HP’s eyes was too cute. Makes me want to cry. The love was real. Have you checked out Lily x Snape fanfics?
Yes it was love in the true sense not the crappy love you get these days. Haha.
No, i havent. Recommend me a site for the fanfics?

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
I have tears in my eyes. The only person I love more than HP is Sirius Black. ❤️

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
No I’m pretty sure he’d do it. Sometimes justice is more important than mercy.

Advertisement