I want to apply for rj

DuFeR

Registered
Jul 9, 2021
Hello Dhanak,

My name is Duffer and I am a star rank holder of LCZ chatroom. Because I have a passion for music and it's something that interests me. I would like to apply for a part time DJ ship, as I have noted that radio is mostly free during the day time. I have quality songs in my playlist and I can rock the floor and I believe the listeners would enjoy the same.

If the above sounds good to you, let's discuss about it. I am looking forward to do DJ and entertain the members of mix and LCZ.

Thanks,
Duffer

Dhanak

Senior User
Staff Radio
Rj Head
Nov 29, 2020
Hello Dhanak,

My name is Duffer and I am a star rank holder of LCZ chatroom. Because I have a passion for music and it's something that interests me. I would like to apply for a part time DJ ship, as I have noted that radio is mostly free during the day time. I have quality songs in my playlist and I can rock the floor and I believe the listeners would enjoy the same.

If the above sounds good to you, let's discuss about it. I am looking forward to do DJ and entertain the members of mix and LCZ.

Thanks,
Duffer
Thanks Duffer for your application . we are not hiring Djs yet . jasy koi space bany ge apko inform kr dia jay ga . stay connected with livechatzone.com and mixchatroom.com

Advertisement