In Care of Dr. Pill

Dr-Pill

Registered
Feb 25, 2019
inner-peace.png
If you need advice or guidance regarding love, relationships, self-worth, friends, school, work or just need someone to talk to as you’re going through something difficult please message Dr. Pill privately or post here. If you need advice for a specific question, you may choose to message Dr. Pill privately or just reply on the forum directly. I will be working on changing your relationship with your own self. I’ve seen miracles happen when people work at this... from relationships, career, love life everything becomes more joyous. And yet the only thing that’s changed is YOU.

I know, it’s scary as hell to put yourself out there like that, especially if you’re really not sure how anyone will handle these questions, but after having a conversation with Dr-Pill you wont regret knowing and discussing where exactly do you stand. If other people have words of empathetic advice for others, please do not hesitate to share. No personal attacks on the advice seekers, givers, Dr. Pill or any other user will be tolerated.

IMPORTANT: This is not a medical clinic, psychiatric clinic or hospital. If you are feeling suicidal or have these thoughts. Contact a local psychiatrist, hospital or your doctor. Please seek help in real life.This format is meant to help you lighten your burdens online, and is not meant in any way to become your personal therapist. Please be advised that this is a public forum and any contents of threads posted is accessible to the general public. Kindly exercise caution when posting comments discussing personal matters.

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
Lol this is a good idea.

Dr-Pill

Registered
Feb 25, 2019
I will request the admins to delete all the needless comments. This segment is not meant to make fun of anyone.

The first person wishes to stay anonymous and his problem is :

A friend I've had on mixchat for a long time has suddenly disappeared and I can't find her. I have spoken to the person in real life but even her phone number is not working now. We're not on each other's blocked list or anything like that. Any ideas why she is doing so? Thank you!

Please feel free to add any input or advice here.

Wolverine

Platinum member
Vip & Excellent
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
This my friend, is perfectly normal behavior in the online world. It has happened to hundreds of people here.
Maybe that friend of yours got busy in life. Education/Career/Marriage or any personal/social issue might have happened which forced him/her to leave the cyber world.

Advice: Stop looking/waiting for that person. Even phone number does not work which clearly means he/she did not want to stay in touch at all. Life is beautiful. Life is fast. Move on champ!!

Wolverine

Platinum member
Vip & Excellent
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Dear Dr. Pill,

I can’t sleep bro. I’m not in love, not even in like or in crush with anyone. :/ WHAT DO I DO?

You might have anxiety and stress mixed with insomnia. Try taking a break from electronic gadgets and happenings in e-world. Talk to a friend about life. Go for a movie or walk with him/her. Read a book, listen to soft music, or meditate instead. Make sure your bedroom is cool, dark, and quiet. Avoid looking at the clock. This can make you anxious in the middle of the night. Listen to others as helping/listening to them will take your mind off of your own anxiety and fears. (logon ka gham dekha to me apna gham bhool gya).

One more trick to fix sleep patterns is to have a sleepless night, avoid stimulants like coffee/chocolate and stay up/awake for like 30 hours and between 24th - 30th hour have a big glass of LASSI with any desi meal. You will see the magic.

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
This my friend, is perfectly normal behavior in the online world. It has happened to hundreds of people here.
Maybe that friend of yours got busy in life. Education/Career/Marriage or any personal/social issue might have happened which forced him/her to leave the cyber world.

Advice: Stop looking/waiting for that person. Even phone number does not work which clearly means he/she did not want to stay in touch at all. Life is beautiful. Life is fast. Move on champ!!

What An Advice... :p

Yesh Life Is BeautiFool

Fickle

Most-active member
Vip & Excellent
May 20, 2020
please stop making fun of @dr-phill, he could be help for people around. BTW Doc sahib, are you really a doctor? proove it ?

Reactions: Hanii

Fickle

Most-active member
Vip & Excellent
May 20, 2020
You might have anxiety and stress mixed with insomnia. Try taking a break from electronic gadgets and happenings in e-world. Talk to a friend about life. Go for a movie or walk with him/her. Read a book, listen to soft music, or meditate instead. Make sure your bedroom is cool, dark, and quiet. Avoid looking at the clock. This can make you anxious in the middle of the night. Listen to others as helping/listening to them will take your mind off of your own anxiety and fears. (logon ka gham dekha to me apna gham bhool gya).

One more trick to fix sleep patterns is to have a sleepless night, avoid stimulants like coffee/chocolate and stay up/awake for like 30 hours and between 24th - 30th hour have a big glass of LASSI with any desi meal. You will see the magic.
paa jee aap ne to poora mazmoon hi chaap dia, itna time ha aap k paas, thora hume bhi de dijye sire :LOL:

Fickle

Most-active member
Vip & Excellent
May 20, 2020
Avoid eating roti salan late in the evening. Desi meals pre-bedtime have been linked to trouble falling asleep.
Doc sahib, we dont have any option than desi food, what should i do, get a gori mam , please advise ?

Advertisement