Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
While You Were Sleeping

Starring:
1. Bae Suzy
2. Lee Jong Suk
3. Jung Hae In
1E731C3F-3D29-4F3F-A169-914307856BA4.jpeg
“A young woman has visions through her dreams of terrible things that will happen to people in the future. A prosecutor tries to prevent these dreams from happening in real life.”

Genre
- Thought provoking
- Emotional/Sentimental
- Romantic
- Suspense/Thriller
- Justice

I watched WYWS earlier this year and as a K-drama enthusiast, I can assure you that this is one of the best dramas out there. The stereotype that surrounds K-dramas is that they generally surround exaggerated ideas and are two steps away from reality.
This TV show encapsulates the art of creativity and paves way for 3 main leads. Traditional norms are broken and certain elements that are specific to the drama are displayed as flamboyant.

I personally loved this one because it was so raw. I kid you not, I cried actual tears and laughed my right lung out more than 60% of the time.
I’d recommend this to *everyone*. Watching a TV show, especially a K-Drama won’t make you a “girl” nor will listening to “ching chong” chip away at your masculinity. Rather, it’ll open you up to ideas and actions that are bigger than yourself.

Kells

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
Here’s the trailer:

(I also think that this TV serial is particularly liked by people because it answers the question: what would you do if you could predict the future?)
Food for thought, boys.

Hania

Annabelle
Nov 25, 2018
Pakistan
I have never watched any of these dramas. o_Oo_O

Kells

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
He has a new TV show coming too with that actor from Tempted. So excited @No-Man-No-Cry
I haven’t seen the Japanese version. The Chinese one is cringe tho.

Oh. OH. OH. Watch A Love So Beautiful. Jiang Chen reminds me of TT.

No-Man-No-Cry

Heroine
Nov 14, 2018
Global
He has a new TV show coming too with that actor from Tempted. So excited @No-Man-No-Cry
I haven’t seen the Japanese version. The Chinese one is cringe tho.

Oh. OH. OH. Watch A Love So Beautiful. Jiang Chen reminds me of TT.

What about personal taste? Loved it. Cant wait for his new shows.
[email protected] A love so beautiful is on my watch list.

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
Makino in the Japanese version of Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango) was so cute. And I liked the side kick of the main character Domiyoji, Hanzawa Rui. I proper fell in love with him. “Dream guy” at one point. Rich, “cute” and so so caring and perfect. Bass. Haye.

Plus I saw it before I saw the K version. But the Korean chick totally was annoying n unattractive too btw. Tho Lee Min Ho made up for EVERYONE else.

I have seen some K dramas, but I still prefer the Japanese ones.

No-Man-No-Cry

Heroine
Nov 14, 2018
Global
Makino in the Japanese version of Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango) was so cute. And I liked the side kick of the main character Domiyoji, Hanzawa Rui. I proper fell in love with him. “Dream guy” at one point. Rich, “cute” and so so caring and perfect. Bass. Haye.

Plus I saw it before I saw the K version. But the Korean chick totally was annoying n unattractive too btw. Tho Lee Min Ho made up for EVERYONE else.

I have seen some K dramas, but I still prefer the Japanese ones.

I knew how to divert you when you were mentally somewhere else and just LIKING my posts here.

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
You guys should check this one out. I was in love with this one too. Hayami Mokomichi ❤️❤️❤️

No-Man-No-Cry

Heroine
Nov 14, 2018
Global

Kim Hyun-joong played that character in the Korean version. He is cute too.

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018

Advertisement