K-dramas: the cure to narrow-mindedness

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
Coughs, you fell in love with this guy?

I was Little too when I saw this. Toh issi type pasand aana tha. And please watch the drama before you judge him. He’s quite the angry young man.

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
Here’s the trailer:

(I also think that this TV serial is particularly liked by people because it answers the question: what would you do if you could predict the future?)
Food for thought, boys.

It looks good. May have to get reacquainted with my Asian side. Lol

scarecrow

Registered
Nov 21, 2018
tm kitny lrky ignore kro gy
ghr ghr se lrka nikly ga?

Hania

Annabelle
Nov 25, 2018
Pakistan
people usually call me korean japanese because i look alike them !! so em done with them :D
mje ni dekhna inko ab :(

Last edited:

scarecrow

Registered
Nov 21, 2018
people usually call me korean japanese because i look alike them !! so em done with them :D
mje ni dekhna inko ab :(
mjy plastic ka tom cruise khty me to dkhta ?

Meehu

?
Nov 11, 2018
Jupiter
I myself is a turkish dizi fan:p but will definitely give it a try ? thank you so much for sharing @Kells have only seen Boys over flowers until now! But one of my closefriend keeps on suggesting me these... her favs are Descendants of the Sun, The heirs and the recent one which is "He Is Psychometric" !!

Kells

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Area 51- JLA
I myself is a turkish dizi fan:p but will definitely give it a try ? thank you so much for sharing @Kells have only seen Boys over flowers until now! But one of my closefriend keeps on suggesting me these... her favs are Descendants of the Sun, The heirs and the recent one which is "He Is Psychometric" !!

Those are all lovely dramas! Do watch them and thank YOU for helping me out today- I adore you!
Turkish dramas are pretty cool too especially Ask Laftan Anlamaz

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu