Resign from Rj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asalamoalikum,
Subject:- The Owner or the management or the authority.
With due respect i (Rj saweera) like to say you that I'm resigning from Rj-ship.That was really a great journey for me in mix specially I'm really thankfull.. to @skY he is a wonderful & gr8 gentleman he supports me alot & guide me alot God bless him.
I'm very thank fullllll to all my wounderful listeners who encourages me & support me.
With love to all my listeners.God bless u all always remember you all in prayers.
Thank you,
Yours obediently ,
®j_Saweera.
Screenshot_2020-10-01-17-29-34-64_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f~2.jpg

• Woozy Face
Reactions: RobinHood and Bliss

KhoFsurat

Administrator
Staff member
Staff Radio
Staff Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Thnx a lot rj saweera. It was realy fun listening you.. Best of luck ?

• Man Shrugging
Reactions: RobinHood

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
Asalamoalikum,
Subject:- The Owner or the management or the authority.
With due respect i (Rj saweera) like to say you that I'm resigning from Rj-ship.That was really a great journey for me in mix specially I'm really thankfull.. to @skY he is a wonderful & gr8 gentleman he supports me alot & guide me alot God bless him.
I'm very thank fullllll to all my wounderful listeners who encourages me & support me.
With love to all my listeners.God bless u all always remember you all in prayers.
Thank you,
Yours obediently ,
®j_Saweera.
View attachment 6142
Wsalam

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu