2.Forefinger

3.Middle finger

4.Ring finger

5.Little finger

6.Many fingers

7.I don't wear rings

Here is your Analysis:

1.Thumb

You are fascinated by modern, trendy stuff and enjoys being under the spotlight. Outgoing, fun and energetic, you are a person who enjoys life and is always ready to tackle something new.

2.Forefinger

You are quitely confident and very responsible. You like to lead and can appear to be quite tough on the surface, but underneath is a gentle and sensitive character that enjoys the finer things of life.

3.Middle finger

Most people who wear a ring on their middle finger refuse to grow up and tend to be self-centered and stubborn. However, they're always sincere and caring, especially towards their family and friends.

4.Ring finger

You are sensitive, romantic, and hope fervently to find a love that's heartwarming and everlasting.

5.Little finger

You tend to be gentle and modest. You pay attention to details and don't like making even minor mistakes in your work. People who wear a ring on their little finger are also often workaholics.

6.Many fingers

People who wear a total of four rings or more lack self-confidence and are always on the look out for true love. They love luxuries, but find them a poor substitute for friends and a lover.

7.Wearing no rings

Wearing no rings at all suggests that you want to live a simple, no-frills life. You are sincere, trustworthy, peaceful, clever, hard-working and always want to learn new things. You tend to shy away from crowds and avoid conflict whenever you can.

What's your ring wearing style..?Let us know in the comments below..

Reactions: 2 people

bunny^

Registered
May 10, 2019
Ring finger ofcourse...
i wear 2 simple silver rings (challa) on my right hand Ring Finger ??

Reactions: 1 person

Meehu

?
Nov 11, 2018
Jupiter
#7 because I wear don't wear rings on daily basis :D

RESULT: Wearing no rings

Wearing no rings at all suggests that you want to live a simple, no-frills life. You are sincere, trustworthy, peaceful, clever, hard-working and always want to learn new things. You tend to shy away from crowds and avoid conflict whenever you can.

Reactions: 1 person

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu