Not open for further replies.

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
In My Opinion,
1) Admins Shall Be The One Who Are Capable enough to Understand Users "Pulse", Some Users doesn't do purposely, So Warning them would be enough.

2) Admin Shall be the one who Should See the Context of users chat before kicking or banning them.

3) Attitude towards users should be Positive, Should bring balance or make them understand in a cool manner without effecting the chat equilibrium.

4) Before offering advice, make sure your information is accurate. Remember, another user’s suggestion is not a substitute for a professional’s opinion. Also, what works for you may not work for everyone.

5) Being Responsible, Respectful to All Users and Dedication...

These Are my suggestions .. May be you can discuss on it..

terminated1

Registered
Oct 1, 2018
Flare, Thank you for response. Mai asal mai aaj kal bahut kam hi jata hoon mix pe so I dono abt the current admins, as far I have seen that whenever I go I always See both admins Mariyum and Zahra are present and I believe they really giving time to the chatroom.

I have said as my opinion based on My experience where I have been kicked twice long back ago On sentence where I didn’t know that sentence was prohibited. I was surprised cos that sentence wasn’t any type of provoking or vulgar ect and Also the recent thread Which was posted by one of the Vip&excellent user.

I thought may be there’s some kinda misunderstanding on context. Well, I can see your faith on Admins and Now I do Believe they are suitable. I just had Chat with Zehra and Mariyum couple of times And they helped me on that matter.

Appreciate your reply to make me understand but also felt bad that may be the way I conveyed wrong because I felt like “mai ne suggesting kiya h ya Blame”?

I'm really sorry if you got kicked for no reason but at the same time you made no complaints and neither did you reach out to us in the chat room nor on the forum. Secondly, the VIP and Excellent tag doesn't indicate how fair or correct someone is. I addressed Fickle's complaint by providing the context and describing a few rules that were unclear to the subject. His acts did include vulgar and indecent comments which was made clear to him. But I digress.

It's not about my faith in them but rather about their performance and compliance to the rules. We do talk to admins about their unfair and invalid actions and that's how we improve.

You don't have to feel bad about anything. Your suggestions did contain a pinch of blame, I must say. But obviously, I can't see things through your brain and something must have galvanized you into recommending those few things. I just elaborated everything one by one not with the intention to make you feel bad, but with the intention to make some points transparent. For instance:
The attitude of admins toward users varies depending on who they're dealing with

We always look forward to valuable suggestions but when suggestions are based on unfair complaints like that of Fickle, we have to be blatant with our answers.

By the way:
How Can I use Multiple quote In my reply ? As you have did this reply post
You can quote multiple messages/parts of messages by following these steps:
  1. Select the text you want to quote.
  2. Two options will appear at the end of your selection: (i) Quote (ii) Reply -> Click on Quote.
  3. A new button labelled "Insert Quotes" will show up adjacent to the "Attach Files" button. Click on it.
  4. Click on "Quote Messages".
And you're done.

Have a nice day.

-Flare

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
I'm really sorry if you got kicked for no reason but at the same time you made no complaints and neither did you reach out to us in the chat room nor on the forum. Secondly, the VIP and Excellent tag doesn't indicate how fair or correct someone is. I addressed Fickle's complaint by providing the context and describing a few rules that were unclear to the subject. His acts did include vulgar and indecent comments which was made clear to him. But I digress.

It's not about my faith in them but rather about their performance and compliance to the rules. We do talk to admins about their unfair and invalid actions and that's how we improve.

You don't have to feel bad about anything. Your suggestions did contain a pinch of blame, I must say. But obviously, I can't see things through your brain and something must have galvanized you into recommending those few things. I just elaborated everything one by one not with the intention to make you feel bad, but with the intention to make some points transparent. For instance:

We always look forward to valuable suggestions but when suggestions are based on unfair complaints like that of Fickle, we have to be blatant with our answers.

By the way:

You can quote multiple messages/parts of messages by following these steps:
  1. Select the text you want to quote.
  2. Two options will appear at the end of your selection: (i) Quote (ii) Reply -> Click on Quote.
  3. A new button labelled "Insert Quotes" will show up adjacent to the "Attach Files" button. Click on it.
  4. Click on "Quote Messages".
And you're done.

Have a nice day.

-Flare
You dont have to be sorry, I didnt mind, bcos, it happens, And its just chat platform...

Thank you for your answering me on my q abt multiple quote...

Well I dono about fickle, and you might seen my post replies on his thread.

Wasnt Blaming at all if you felt that way, Then I must say My English is poor..

Btw As I Said, No More Suggestion At all ... I think I tried my best and I really want to be so active here but I dont see any users around. So kept low.

Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu