Strange IDs talking about war

OneManShow

Registered
Jan 23, 2019
Aoa

, its just a hunch, could be wrong as well, but there was one ID in the day " KJ " talking all about India and how Indians treat Pakistani over social media and what they did today and war and all that. He keeps talking about bombing India with 50 Atom Bombs and finish the job. He claims to support Pak Army but when asked if he would like to join the ranks with the army in the field he said he'd like to support Pak Army through social media and is encouraging others to do so.

Later another guy appeared with nick 'onekhan' with a war agenda but different understanding. I am not sure if this hunch is right but please do not allow people to talk about war in the chatroom. I suggest to have a straight ban policy if they talk about war. Its a sensitive topic and they both sound like they are following an agenda. Wallah o Allam Bis-Sawab.

They indulge people randomly and speak about their agenda while portraying they are supporting Pakistan Army but their intentions are vague.

Regards

Reactions: 3 people

OneManShow

Registered
Jan 23, 2019
Please do that, I have seen people disguised as Muslims yet talking totally against the preaching of Islam. That is just a point, not the whole thing I want to talk about.

Their basic motive seems the upcoming Election in India. This team is designated to engage Pakistani citizens about Pak india war during general conversations so we have an impression when we leave this place, Ultimately, we'll either post about it or comment on relevant posts or atleast have it in out mind so whenever we see something like that we participate.

Why am I so sure? Some of my friends came to me with social media links, videos that posted not very long ago but they have millions of views and all Indians posting comments there. They want us to engage.

This will help the current Govt keep the lit and fired and keep Indians engaged with their Govt's agenda until the elections (More or less). Its bad for them in the longer run but let us not let them flourish on our increased blood pressure.

They appear in patches, don't stay long, keep coming back, engage people in general conversations and once in a while express their agenda. Once expressed, people talk about it for a while and topi changes. The loop goes on.

Regards
Faheem

Reactions: 1 person

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu