Thank You Management..!

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
We Users Thanking You For Converting More Colorful Forum. Especially @skY Who is really taking good effort to Forum users to encourage to come over again and again by doing tremendous & Huge Changes.

I Personally wanted to "THANK YOU" also behalf of @SiTaraGer @Wolverine @Hanii And @Saweera ... For New Look And Style Of Forum And Its "Stunning" ...

I See The Section Of "Learn & Share" In which Comes Under Education, So Am Glad you are Considering Users Interest.

Hanii

Most-active member
Vip & Excellent
Apr 19, 2020
Rawalpindi
We Users Thanking You For Converting More Colorful Forum. Especially @skY Who is really taking good effort to Forum users to encourage to come over again and again by doing tremendous & Huge Changes.

I Personally wanted to "THANK YOU" also behalf of @SiTaraGer @Wolverine @Hanii And @Saweera ... For New Look And Style Of Forum And Its "Stunning" ...

I See The Section Of "Learn & Share" In which Comes Under Education, So Am Glad you are Considering Users Interest.
Tysm

• Thanks
Reactions: RobinHood

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu