The source of love (quote)

Visual

Senior User
Vip & Excellent
Oct 21, 2020
“The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person's suffering and bring that person joy."
– Thich Nhat Hanh

Wolverine

Platinum member
Vip & Excellent
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Agree but trust your instincts more. Not everything can be grasped by the intellect/quotes.

Rarity

Staff Admin
Vip & Excellent
Oct 10, 2020
“The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person's suffering and bring that person joy."
– Thich Nhat Hanh
Wah ji good one

• Sparkling Heart
Reactions: Visual

RobinHood

Captain
Vip & Excellent
Dec 19, 2018
KSA
www.mixchatroom.com
Helping others ka matlab ye tu nahi na, kay finger pakdai aur pora hand pakad le banda help ki ard mein lol
Ye help means, A simple Smile is also "Help" that you giving a positive vibe. Some time wo Smile kafi hota, And I heard one of the scholar saying that Smile is also "Sadaqah"

Reactions: Visual

Rarity

Staff Admin
Vip & Excellent
Oct 10, 2020
Ye help means, A simple Smile is also "Help" that you giving a positive vibe. Some time wo Smile kafi hota, And I heard one of the scholar saying that Smile is also "Sadaqah

Visual

Senior User
Vip & Excellent
Oct 21, 2020
Ye help means, A simple Smile is also "Help" that you giving a positive vibe. Some time wo Smile kafi hota, And I heard one of the scholar saying that Smile is also "Sadaqah"
Of course it is :)

Advertisement