What Your Lipstick Says About You

GuesS

Most-active member
Vip & Excellent
Dec 10, 2018
a paracosm
Cynthia Christ, convinced she can tell a lot about her clients just by looking in their makeup drawers, asks them to bring in all their makeup when they come to her Sensia Studio.

"You’d be surprised", says Christ. “You can tell a lot about how they get their makeup, if they buy impulsively or carefully and if the use only giveaways or free deals. You can also tell about a woman by looking at her makeup.”After reading an article in Modern Salon magazine, Christ noticed she could often chart her client’s personality by the shapes of their used lipsticks. She embroidered on the concept and came up with her own lipstick personality chart.

Check the shape of your used lipsticks, and see if you fit one of the profiles.

1552930945890.png

Reactions: 3 people

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
Lol my lipsticks look like #3 and some #4. :/

Reactions: 2 people

basilisk

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
The only part I disagree with is the likes attention, I like attention from selective people. Lol

GuesS

Most-active member
Vip & Excellent
Dec 10, 2018
a paracosm
Mine are all 3, too!

Hania

Annabelle
Nov 25, 2018
Pakistan
mere pas hain hi total 4 lipsticks hahahahhahah !!!!
me un k ilawa use ni krti :D
i guess 2 han number 3 blky sbi :D

Reactions: 1 person

Meehu

?
Nov 11, 2018
Jupiter
Had to check them before posting, lol yes all of them are similar to shape of 3 and 4...

Utterfly agree with "Need schedule, but dislikes one" but I'm not too much outgoing (Depends on mood sometimes I do like to go out) .. argumentative bhi nhi hoon

=D

maze ka thread! @GuesS ?

I-Ate-My-Cat

Registered
Jan 14, 2019
Mine is number 7. I just love lipsticks.

Mix & Lcz

• Pakistani #1 Chat Room - Its your Family chat Room -> Feel like Family.
  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu